Barn Brand

We're trying to figure out what our barn brand should be.  Our initials are J and R. 

I came up with the top two.  He wants to incorporate a religious symbol and came up with the bottom one. 

Thankfully, I had a roommate in college who is still a dear friend.  She is a graphic designer and can easily create what we are looking for.  She's working on it right now!

I'll keep you posted!


so many to choose from!!
 
 

Labels: , , ,

high heels and grits: Barn Brand

Friday, June 15, 2012

Barn Brand

We're trying to figure out what our barn brand should be.  Our initials are J and R. 

I came up with the top two.  He wants to incorporate a religious symbol and came up with the bottom one. 

Thankfully, I had a roommate in college who is still a dear friend.  She is a graphic designer and can easily create what we are looking for.  She's working on it right now!

I'll keep you posted!


so many to choose from!!
 
 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home