Our Save the Dates

Our Save the Dates are out!!


My lovely friend Alexa at http://alexamichelledesign.carbonmade.com/ designed this for me in less than 2 hours.  I was stressing myself out trying to design something on my own and texted her for inspiration and she just took control!  Such a blessing! 

We sent this out via e-mail.  In the e-mail I also included a google calendar invite with the e-mail so some of my guest list has already RSVPed!  Hmm do I have to send them an invitation now if I know they are coming??

In other news, the internet at the house via our phones is NOT working out like we thought it would.  So I have a few delayed blog posts to share with you, like west Texas girl in the Windy City!  Stay tuned!

High Heels!

high heels and grits: Our Save the Dates

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our Save the Dates

Our Save the Dates are out!!


My lovely friend Alexa at http://alexamichelledesign.carbonmade.com/ designed this for me in less than 2 hours.  I was stressing myself out trying to design something on my own and texted her for inspiration and she just took control!  Such a blessing! 

We sent this out via e-mail.  In the e-mail I also included a google calendar invite with the e-mail so some of my guest list has already RSVPed!  Hmm do I have to send them an invitation now if I know they are coming??

In other news, the internet at the house via our phones is NOT working out like we thought it would.  So I have a few delayed blog posts to share with you, like west Texas girl in the Windy City!  Stay tuned!

High Heels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home