Standing above the crowd

Monday we were driving along the back country roads checking on the corn and cotton and we see our neighbor planted sunflowers! 

The field hadn't bloomed yet, except for this little guy.


He was saying "Hello! I'm ready to take on the world!  I'm standing above the crowd and I'm living life now not later!"  We passed him and I made the farmer turn around so I could take a picture.  This one flower said a lot to me that day.  I'm more motivated than ever! 

Bring on the world!

and my
High Heels!

Labels: , ,

high heels and grits: Standing above the crowd

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Standing above the crowd

Monday we were driving along the back country roads checking on the corn and cotton and we see our neighbor planted sunflowers! 

The field hadn't bloomed yet, except for this little guy.


He was saying "Hello! I'm ready to take on the world!  I'm standing above the crowd and I'm living life now not later!"  We passed him and I made the farmer turn around so I could take a picture.  This one flower said a lot to me that day.  I'm more motivated than ever! 

Bring on the world!

and my
High Heels!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home