Before the next Making Things Happen blog post,
a moment of silence for the best pit bull you never met.
Chico pass away this weekend after being bit by a spider and spiraling into tissue damage throughout his body in two short days.
He will be dearly missed....and because you didn't know him here are some facts about Chico:
- J rescued him when he was a puppy no one wanted because he had parvo
- He always had snot hanging from his nose, it wasn't an illness, it was a comical facial feature
- He loved escaping his fenced-in backyard, but he would only go as far as the front door
- He was tough on the outside but a love bug on the inside
- His only request was belly rubs, lots and lots of belly rubs
- He made J into a better man. He showed him love and loyalty. A role I, as his future wife, am now happy to assume.
Hug your puppy today!
And check the bed for spiders!!
Labels: dogs, love, loyalty, milestone, passing