Bridal Portraits

I still don't have wedding photos, but I do have these bridals from January.  My dream was to have them in a cotton field at sunset.  And we got it!  I was a little nervous at first, I think you can tell in the photos.  But by the end of the shoot I was comfortable and at ease.  Those photos came out the best!








This last photo was the portrait featured at the wedding.  It was a huge hit!

High Heels!

Labels: , , ,

high heels and grits: Bridal Portraits

Friday, February 22, 2013

Bridal Portraits

I still don't have wedding photos, but I do have these bridals from January.  My dream was to have them in a cotton field at sunset.  And we got it!  I was a little nervous at first, I think you can tell in the photos.  But by the end of the shoot I was comfortable and at ease.  Those photos came out the best!








This last photo was the portrait featured at the wedding.  It was a huge hit!

High Heels!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home